from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The Slavic language of the Serbs and the Croats.
- n. A native speaker of Serbo-Croatian.
- adj. Of or relating to Serbo-Croatian or those who speak it.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The South Slavic macrolanguage of which Bosnian, Croatian, Montenegrin, and Serbian are dialects.
- adj. In or pertaining to the Serbo-Croatian language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Slavic language of the Serbs and Croats; the Serbian dialect is usually written in the Cyrillic alphabet and the Croatian dialect is usually written in the Roman alphabet
Serbo- + Croatian. (Wiktionary)