from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bring into doubt; to cause to be doubted.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not questioned or doubtful; evident; certain.
- transitive v. To bring into doubt; to cause to be doubted.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To cause to be doubted; bring into doubt.
- Undoubted; evident; certain.
Latin indubitatus, past participle of indubitare; prefix in- in + dubitare to doubt. (Wiktionary)