from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an inept or incompetent manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Unfitly; unsuitably; awkwardly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an inept manner; unsuitably; awkwardly; foolishly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an infelicitous manner
- adv. with ineptitude; in an incompetent manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.