from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act or process of entering or intruding
- n. The process by which a potentiality enters into actuality
- n. The inward migration of cells from the blastula during gastrulation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act of entering; entrance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of entering, as into union or incorporation with something; a passing into or within.
ingress + -ion (Wiktionary)