from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Involving or representing two or more colleges.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or taking place between two or more colleges.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Existing or carried on between colleges or universities
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Between colleges; of or pertaining to different colleges in participation: as, an intercollegiate contest or discussion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used of competition between colleges or universities
Sorry, no etymologies found.