from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The entrance to a hollow organ or canal; often specifically the entrance to the vagina.
- n. A piece of music played before a mass; a musical introduction of any sort.
- n. Alternative spelling of introit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In anatomy, the entrance leading into a canal or cavity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. entrance or opening to a hollow organ or tube (especially the vaginal opening)
From Latin introitus. (Wiktionary)