American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To put in an urn: inurned the ashes of the deceased.
- v. To bury or entomb; inter.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To put into an urn, especially a funeral urn; hence, to bury; inter; intomb.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To put in an urn, as the ashes of the dead; hence, to bury; to intomb.
- From in- + urn. (Wiktionary)
“To bury thy invaders, or inurn thy children brave.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘inurn’.
Looking for tweets for inurn.