from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To place in or as if in a tomb or grave.
- transitive v. To serve as a tomb for.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to deposit in a tomb
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To deposit in a tomb, as a dead body; to bury; to inter; to inhume.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To deposit in a tomb, as a dead body; bury; inter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. place in a grave or tomb
Sorry, no etymologies found.