from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To enclose in or as if in a case.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To enclose, as in a case.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To inclose in or as if in a case. See incase.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See incase, incasement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. enclose in, or as if in, a case
From en- + case. (Wiktionary)