from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in bloom; flowering.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having something growing or grown.
- adj. Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor; exhibiting youth-like beauty.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In or into bloom; in a blooming state.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a blooming state; in blossom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. bursting into flower
a- (“in”) + bloom (“flower”) (Wiktionary)