from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Irresoluble.
- adj. Impossible to separate into component parts; irreducible.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Impossible to resolve; insoluble.
- adj. Impossible to separate into its component parts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being resolved; not separable into component parts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not resolvable; incapable of being resolved.
From ir- + resolvable. (Wiktionary)