from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having the same pressures, masses, or densities
- adj. (of a thermodynamic process) having a constant pressure throughout
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Denoting equal pressure
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Indicating equal weight or pressure, especially the pressure of the atmosphere: in the latter use equivalent to isobarometric.
- In mathematics, having all terms of equal weight.
- n. In thermodynamics, a line or surface of equal pressures; an isobar.
isobar + -ic (Wiktionary)