from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An Australian tree (Eucalyptus marginata) widely grown for its hard red-brown wood.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A eucalypt tree occurring in the south west of Western Australia.
- n. The wood of the jarrah tree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The mahoganylike wood of the Australian Eucalyptus marginata. See eucalyptus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The Eucalyptus marginata, or mahogany gum-tree, abounding in southwestern Australia.
Nyungar (Aboriginal language of southwest Australia) jarily.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)