from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A very hard candy.
- n. Slang A word that is difficult to pronounce.
- n. A machine that crushes rock or ore.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A large, extremely hard, boiled candy, typically spherical.
- n. A long, hard-to-pronounce word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a word that is hard to pronounce
- n. a large round hard candy
Sorry, no etymologies found.