from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to a yoke or marriage
- adj. Pertaining to the jugal bone.
- n. A bone found in the skull of most reptiles, amphibians and birds; the equivalent of a malar in mammals.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to a yoke, or to marriage.
- adj. Pertaining to, or in the region of, the malar, or cheek bone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to a yoke or to marriage; conjugal.
- Pertaining to the jugal; malar; zygomatic.
- n. One of the bones of the zygoma or zygomatic arch; the malar bone, or principal cheek-bone, especially in those animals, as birds, in which it is a slender rod interposed between a quadrate or quadratojugal bone and the superior maxillary or lacrymal bone. When short and stout, as in man
- n. Same as suborbital
- n. .
Sorry, no etymologies found.