from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Serving as justification.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. justificatory
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having power to justify; justificatory.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Justifying; having power to justify; justificatory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. attempting to justify or defend in speech or writing
- adj. providing justification
Sorry, no etymologies found.