American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A South American tree (Dalbergia cearensis) with hard, fine-textured, purplish-brown wood used in cabinetmaking.
- n. The wood of this tree.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Brazilian wood believed to be derived from a species of Dalbergia (Triptolemæa), but by some referred to Brya Ebenus. It is beautifully streaked with violet tints, and is used in turning and small cabinet-work. Also called
- n. A Brazilian tree having a violet-brown, hard texture
- n. The wood of this tree, used in cabinetmaking
- n. Brazilian tree yielding a handsome cabinet wood
- n. handsome violet-streaked wood of the kingwood tree; used especially in cabinetwork
“Yup, Republicans – the party of family values and family talk. art in kingwood”
“A Citizen of the State of South Carolina. art in kingwood”
“That creepy looking kid propably is a poster child for todays Democrat. art in kingwood”
“Many now do not take the opportunity to learn that basic lesson. art in kingwood”
“Just go through those processes, implement the law and we should all be fine. art in kingwood”
“Now the government is sticking it's fingers into the motivational speaking sector! art in kingwood”
“I really can not believe this even happened art in kingwood”
“Same scenario with illegals, just bigger numbers, different terminology and higher stakes. art in kingwood”
“May 1st, 2010 7: 00 pm ET he's becoming very defensive and demonizes anyone who disagrees with his socialist programs ... art in kingwood”
“Well, you and your party would be the EXPERTS on identifying that wouldn't you? art in kingwood”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘kingwood’.
how king is used
Tree names that end in -wood. Anything ending in -wood that only refers to the wood, eg. applewood, firewood, etc. shall not be planted in this garden.
Looking for tweets for kingwood.