from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An orange-brown African antelope (Kobus kob) of Gambia east to Uganda and Ethiopia, having lyre-shaped horns in the male.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An African antelope closely related to the lechwe and the waterbuck.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any one of several species of African antelopes of the genus Kobus, esp. the species Kobus sing-sing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An African antelope of the genus Kobus; a water-antelope, of which there are several distinct species known by different names.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa
Wolof.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)