from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To round (a speech sound); make labial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To round, make (a sound, notably a consonant) labial.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To modify by contraction of the lip opening.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make labial; give a labial character to; change to utterance with the lips.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. pronounce with rounded lips
From labial (from Latin labium ("lip")) + the causative suffix -ize. (Wiktionary)