from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of labour.
- adj. Of an action that is difficult to perform.
- adj. Of writing or speech or similar, stilted or not natural due to too much effort being used in the production.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as labored; -- British spelling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. requiring or showing effort
- adj. lacking natural ease
Sorry, no etymologies found.