from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past participle of lade.
- adj. Weighed down with a load; heavy: "the warmish air, laden with the rains of those thousands of miles of western sea” ( Hilaire Belloc).
- adj. Oppressed; burdened: laden with grief.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Weighed down with a load, burdened.
- adj. Heavy.
- adj. Oppressed.
- adj. : In the form of an adsorbate or adduct.
- v. Past participle of lade
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Loaded; freighted; burdened
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Past participle of lade.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. burdened psychologically or mentally
- adj. filled with a great quantity
- v. fill or place a load on
- v. remove with or as if with a ladle
See lade. (Wiktionary)