from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving larceny: a larcenous scheme; with larcenous intent.
- adj. Guilty of or given to larceny.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Given to larceny, tending to thievery.
- adj. Resembling theft, often applied to legal actions that seem unfair.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the character of larceny; ; committing larceny.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Thievish; pertaining to, characterized by, or tainted with larceny.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. having a disposition to steal
Sorry, no etymologies found.