from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. binary logarithm; logarithm to the base 2
- n. A Roman numeral representing four hundred and fifty (450).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The abbreviation for limited, term appended to the name of a company that is organized to give its owners limited liability; also abbreviated Ltd. It corresponds to Inc. in the United States.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Lord.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a company that is organized to give its owners limited liability
Abbreviation of Latin logarithmus dualis (Wiktionary)
This definition is lacking an etymology or has an incomplete etymology. You can help Wiktionary by giving it a proper etymology. (Wiktionary)