from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of the Liliaceae family, which contains the lily, tulip and hyacinth
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a natural order of which the lily, tulip, and hyacinth are well-known examples.
- adj. Like the blossom of a lily in general form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or characteristic of lilies, or plants of the order Liliaceæ; lily-like.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of plants of the family Liliaceae
Sorry, no etymologies found.