from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A print obtained from a line drawing; line engraving
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a print obtained from a line drawing.
- n. a block that has been etched or engraved.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A photomechanical reproduction on metal, for relief-printing purposes, of an illustration drawn in outline, showing the object in its relation to white and black only.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. engraving consisting of a block that has been etched or engraved
- n. a print obtained from a line drawing
Sorry, no etymologies found.