from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A benign tumor composed chiefly of fat cells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A nonmalignant tumor comprising fat cells.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tumor consisting of fat or adipose tissue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, a tumor formed of fatty tissue. Also called adipoma and liparocele.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a tumor consisting of fatty tissue
Sorry, no etymologies found.