from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Preventing abnormal or excessive accumulation of fat in the liver.
- adj. Having an affinity for lipids.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having an affinity for lipids; lipophilic
- adj. helping to metabolize lipids
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having an affinity for lipids.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Promoting an increase of fat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having an affinity for lipids
lipo- + -tropic (Wiktionary)