from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of liquified.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of liquefy. Alternative spelling of liquified.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. converted to a liquid.
- adj. rendered liquid by heating; changed from a solid to a liquid state; melted.
- adj. rendered liquid by dissolution in a solvent; -- of solids.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. reduced to liquid form by heating
- adj. reduced to a liquid state
Sorry, no etymologies found.