from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make liquid.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make liquid.
- v. To convert assets into liquid (cash) form; to liquidate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To render liquid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make liquid; liquefy. Also spelled liquidise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. get rid of all one's merchandise
- v. make (a solid substance) liquid, as by heating
Sorry, no etymologies found.