from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of list.
- adj. entered on a list, especially an official one
- adj. protected from demolition or alteration
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. placed on a list. Opposite of
- adj. officially entered in a roll or list.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. on a list
Sorry, no etymologies found.