American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Not appearing on a list, especially not listed in a telephone directory.
- adj. Relating to or being stock or securities not listed on a stock exchange.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not listed; not placed in a (or the) list: as, unlisted securities — those not listed in the stock exchange.
- adj. Not included in a list; especially, a phone number not published.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unlist.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (New York Stock Exchange) admitted to quotation in the unlisted department, that is, admitted to be dealt in on the floor, but not to the “regular list.”
- adj. not listed in the telephone directory; -- of telephone numbers.
- adj. not on a list
- adj. not having your name entered on a voting list
“These included a €144 million write-down related to its investment in Italian unlisted holding company Telco, the financial vehicle that controls 24.5% of Telecom Italia SpA, and a €63 million write-down tied to its RCS Mediagroup SpA stake.”
“St. John reminded jurors that Munroe's former roommate testified that someone called her unlisted phone a month after the slaying, saying that if she didn't behave, she would "be next.”
“UTP refers to unlisted trading privileges, which allows the trading of Nasdaq stocks on other markets.”
“Unfortunately, space does not permit me to name all of them, but I feel I must at least make some attempt to give credit to a few here on the understanding that many who have helped me remain unlisted.”
“The county's ALERTSCC can fill the gap in the city's CANS system by calling unlisted numbers,”
“Keep in mind if no results are found, this is likely because the number you are searching for is unlisted or in other words, is private.”
“The information was allegedly obtained via a practice known as "blagging," in which an individual lies to obtain private information such as unlisted phone numbers, addresses and voice-mail PIN codes.”
“Similarly, "unlisted" applications can be allowed or blocked; if allowed, these applications can be prevented from using device storage or limited in the types of connections they can establish.”
“With a private ( "unlisted") registration through Domains”
“Think you can hide behind the privacy of an "unlisted" cell phone number?”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘unlisted’.
Looking for tweets for unlisted.