from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Consisting of or relating to stone or rock.
- adj. Of or relating to lithium.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to stone; as, lithic architecture.
- adj. of, or relating to lithium
- n. A stone tool or projectile
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to stone.
- adj. Pertaining to the formation of uric-acid concretions (stone) in the bladder and other parts of the body.
- n. A medicine which tends to prevent stone in the bladder.
- adj. Pertaining to or denoting lithium or some of its compounds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or consisting of stone.
- Pertaining to stone in the bladder; uric.
- Consisting of or related to the element lithium.
- n. A remedy supposed to cause the solution of stone in the bladder or kidney.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or composed of stone
- adj. of or containing lithium
Sorry, no etymologies found.