from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The study of liturgies. Also called liturgiology.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of liturgy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The science of worship; history, doctrine, and interpretation of liturgies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The science or art of conducting public worship.
- n. Specifically, the science of liturgies—that is, of orders of public worship; liturgiology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the study of liturgies
Sorry, no etymologies found.