from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who loans; a lender
- n. something that is frequently loaned
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. someone who lends money or gives credit in business matters.
- n. Something borrowed or lent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who lends money or gives credit in business matters
- n. a car that is lent as a replacement for one that is under repair
Sorry, no etymologies found.