from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To move with a bobbing motion.
- intransitive v. Chiefly British To lounge about; loll.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To walk with a bouncing motion.
- v. To loll or lounge
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To move heavily; to lounge or idle; to loll.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To loll or lounge idly; move heavily or be tossed about.
- n. A sprawl; a flop.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. walk clumsily and with a bounce
Alteration of loll.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)