from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. comparative form of long: more long
- adv. comparative form of long: more long
- n. One who longs or yearns for something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who longs for anything.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who longs or desires.
- n. Nautical, a water-cask of peculiar shape, formerly used for stowing next to the keelson; also, a row of such casks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person with a strong desire for something
- adv. for more time
long (“yearn”) + -er (Wiktionary)