from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that lubricates, especially a lubricant.
- n. A device for applying a lubricant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A device that lubricates, that applies lubricant.
- n. A person employed to lubricate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, lubricates.
- n. A contrivance, as an oil cup, for supplying a lubricant to machinery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which lubricates.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a substance capable of reducing friction by making surfaces smooth or slippery
Sorry, no etymologies found.