from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being lucky; good luck.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being lucky.
- n. Good fortune; favorable issue or event.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being lucky or fortunate; good fortune; favorable issue or event.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an auspicious state resulting from favorable outcomes
lucky + -ness (Wiktionary)