from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who lumbers, who moves in a heavy and ungainly manner.
- n. One who is involved in the production of lumber.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One employed in lumbering, cutting, and getting logs from the forest for lumber; a lumberman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person employed or concerned in cutting limber and getting it from the forest. Also lumberman.
- n. One who lumbers clumsily about.
- n. A swindling tipster.
- n. A pawnbroker.
Sorry, no etymologies found.