from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who trades in lumber.
- n. A lumberjack or logger.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A man involved in the production or sale of lumber.
- n. a lumberjack, a logger
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is engaged in lumbering as a business or employment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as lumberer.
- n. One who deals in lumber.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who fells trees
Sorry, no etymologies found.