from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A member of the taxonomic family Lycaenidae.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. any of various butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of the dipterous family Lycænidæ.
- Having the characters of or belonging to the family Lycænidæ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any of various butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
New Latin Lycaenidae (Wiktionary)