American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Examination of objects with the unaided eye.
- n. Abnormally large handwriting.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The use of very large characters in writing, sometimes carried to such an extreme by the insane that, a word of three or four letters will run across the entire page.
- n. The examination of an object with the naked eye
- n. The macroscopic appearance of an object
- n. Abnormally large handwriting
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Examination or study with the naked eye, as distinguished from
- macro- + -graphy (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘macrography’.
Many of these words first came into common usage during World War I, and reflect not only the technological and scientific leaps of the early part of the 20th century, but the new experience of glo...
Words from the dictionary game played by Mary, Ross, Jane and Terrie in Summer 2009
words i would like to remember
Looking for tweets for macrography.