from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that uses the mails: large commercial mailers.
- n. One who addresses, stamps, or otherwise prepares mail.
- n. A container, such as a cardboard tube, used to hold material to be mailed: a cardboard book mailer.
- n. An advertising leaflet included with a letter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who, or that which, mails, especially a computer program that sends electronic mail.
- n. A packet or container designed for postal use.
Sorry, no etymologies found.