from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of several west Australian evergreen shrubs or trees of the genus Eucalyptus.
- n. A thicket or growth of these plants.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several Australian eucalyptus trees.
- n. A thicket of these trees.
- n. The growth habit of certain eucalypt species that grow with multiple stems springing from an underground lignotuber, shared by species of related genera.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A dwarf Australian eucalypt with a number of thin stems springing from a thickened stock. The most common species are Eucalyptus dumosa and Eucalyptus Gracilis.
- n. Scrub or thicket formed by the mallee.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Two dwarf species of Eucalyptus, E. dumosa and E. oleosa, growing in Australia. They sometimes form immense tracts of brushwood, called mallee-scrub.
- n. Same as molly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any of several low-growing Australian eucalypts
Wemba-wemba (Aboriginal language of southeast Australia) mali.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Woiwurrung mali. (Wiktionary)