Did you perhaps mean moonscape?
- n. A view of a group of people.
- n. A landscape that has been shaped by the human race.
- n. An image, normally artistic, of the male form.
- v. rare To impose a shape on the landscape to suit humans.
- v. neologism To trim or shave a male's hair, typically other than the hair atop and behind his head. The term applies most frequently to facial hair, including that of the eyebrows, ears, and nostrils; somewhat frequently to shoulders and back; less frequently to buttocks and pubes; infrequently to arms and legs.
- From man + -scape. (Wiktionary)
“Not hilarious, but not lacking entirely in humor … the whole joke is to long, but a few buzzwords raise a smile (like 'manscape') - god, i hope its funny, but on this evidence it's looking mediocre. c7 on Jul 23, 2008”
“Dame Averil Cameron, a leading scholar of the era, supports that point of view and I have been instructed that the good Dame would manscape my ass if I suggested otherwise.”
“Thinking about changing the way you manscape your facial hair?”
“So .... do hasbians have to manscape then??? what a great site!”
“A sorry excuse for the beauty that can be the fully realized manscape.”
“After needing to manscape, then worrying about sharks, then being told he would be arrested if he was caught naked in public, Enrique finally took the plunge.”
“But we're not judging anyone, whether they decide to manscape their bodies smooth like a porpoise or leave themselves hairy like the walking representation of Guns 'n Roses”
“I myself am not all that hairy a guy so I typically do manscape a little but not all that often.”
“Words of advice: if you plan to expose yourself, manscape ahead of time.”
“New, legal, drug has law enforcement concerned - and it's already on a Lawrence store's shelves Lawrence families connect with loved ones stuck in Haiti after earthquake Waxed: Staff writer Gavon Laessig takes a personal journey through the manscape”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘manscape’.
I can't guarantee this list will be around too long, but if it unborks the front page, I'd kiss bilby.
I mean, if bears could kiss bilbies without, like, giving them bilby-heart attacks.
lolkatzenjammer, undergroundhog, chained_beartoldt..., one ghoti two gho..., bunkum pie, all piss and fair..., sumo wrestler wor..., piebaldness, telephone answeri..., bear liberation f..., a do like to b b-..., mutantric sex and 137 more...
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
21st century coinage. Any strange words you`ve seen on TV or heard from irritating young people.
Landscapes et al. Much of this shamelessly swiped from http://www.wordnik.com/lists/wordscape
Looking for tweets for manscape.