from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A view of a group of people.
- n. A landscape that has been shaped by the human race.
- n. An image, normally artistic, of the male form.
- v. To impose a shape on the landscape to suit humans.
- v. To trim or shave a male's hair, typically other than the hair atop and behind his head. The term applies most frequently to facial hair, including that of the eyebrows, ears, and nostrils; somewhat frequently to shoulders and back; less frequently to buttocks and pubes; infrequently to arms and legs.
From man + -scape. (Wiktionary)