from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A view of a group of people.
- n. A landscape that has been shaped by the human race.
- n. An image, normally artistic, of the male form.
- v. To impose a shape on the landscape to suit humans.
- v. To trim or shave a male's hair, typically other than the hair atop and behind his head. The term applies most frequently to facial hair, including that of the eyebrows, ears, and nostrils; somewhat frequently to shoulders and back; less frequently to buttocks and pubes; infrequently to arms and legs.
Not hilarious, but not lacking entirely in humor … the whole joke is to long, but a few buzzwords raise a smile (like 'manscape') - god, i hope its funny, but on this evidence it's looking mediocre. c7 on Jul 23, 2008
Dame Averil Cameron, a leading scholar of the era, supports that point of view and I have been instructed that the good Dame would manscape my ass if I suggested otherwise.
Thinking about changing the way you manscape your facial hair?
So .... do hasbians have to manscape then??? what a great site!
A sorry excuse for the beauty that can be the fully realized manscape.
After needing to manscape, then worrying about sharks, then being told he would be arrested if he was caught naked in public, Enrique finally took the plunge.
But we're not judging anyone, whether they decide to manscape their bodies smooth like a porpoise or leave themselves hairy like the walking representation of Guns 'n Roses'
I myself am not all that hairy a guy so I typically do manscape a little but not all that often.
Words of advice: if you plan to expose yourself, manscape ahead of time.
New, legal, drug has law enforcement concerned - and it's already on a Lawrence store's shelves Lawrence families connect with loved ones stuck in Haiti after earthquake Waxed: Staff writer Gavon Laessig takes a personal journey through the manscape
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.