from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a mature manner.
- adv. Acting with maturity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a mature manner; with ripeness; completely.
- adv. With caution; deliberately.
- adv. Early; soon.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a mature manner; with ripeness; completely.
- With ripe care; thoroughly: as, a prince entering on war ought maturely to consider the state of his finances.
- Speedily; quickly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a mature manner
mature + -ly (Wiktionary)