Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An intestinal worm which may be found in the stomach, as a pin-worm or threadworm, such as Oxyuris vermicularis.
- n. A man who resembles Mawworm, a character in Bickerstaffe's play “The Hypocrite,” 1769; a hypocritical pretender to sanctity.
- n. alternative spelling of maw-worm.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Any intestinal worm found in the stomach, esp. the common round worm (Ascaris lumbricoides), and allied species.
- n. One of the larvæ of botflies of horses; a bot.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘mawworm’.
There are 17576 different sequences of three letters (26 x 26 x 26). How many of them occur in words? General rules of engagement: mononyms only, lower case preferred to upper case, short preferred...
Words with double w's.
Looking for tweets for mawworm.