American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An abnormally large nucleated red blood cell found especially in people having pernicious anemia or certain vitamin deficiencies.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A large nucleate cell found in the bone-marrow in the embryo: also a megalocyte, or large red blood-corpuscle occurring in certain forms of anemia in extra-uterine life.
- n. An abnormally large red blood cell associated with pernicious anemia and with folic acid deficiency
- n. abnormally large red blood cell present in pernicious anemia and folic acid deficiency
- megalo- + -blast (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘megaloblast’.
a list of words.
abnormally large or great
"Sick" is probably not the right word, but this is where I put diseases, problems and abnormalities until I find a better way to sort them.
As to feature the creature "mog".
Words that sound like they could be the name of a superhero. Or supervillain. Or one of their weapons. Or some form of super paraphernalia...
narcissistic supply, nipple discharge, Radium Girls, exotic pollution, superior meatus, toxic megacolon, neuroblast, extinction burst, butterfly eruption, natural killer cell, spongiform pustul..., zonule of Zinn and 155 more...
Looking for tweets for megaloblast.