from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To measure absolutely the height, lattitude and longitude of a point on the earth.
- v. To measure accurately and precisely the position of an object. Not to be confused with refinement. USAGE "That JTAC does not have the capability to mensurate, that is only something that intel personnel do."
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To measure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To measure; ascertain the dimensions or quantity of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of
From Latin mensuratus, pp of mensurare. (Wiktionary)