from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To reduce to or organize according to a method; systematize.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To reduce to method or order; to arrange in an orderly or systematic manner.
- v. To make someone orderly or methodical.
- v. To convert someone to Methodism.
- v. To talk Methodistically.
- v. To perform a theatrical role in accordance with the principles of method acting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To reduce to method; to dispose in due order; to arrange in a convenient manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To reduce to method; dispose in due order; arrange in a convenient manner.
- To be methodical; use method.
- Also spelled methodise.
Sorry, no etymologies found.